Simply upload your “favicon.ico” file for any Genesis site from an options page. No need to FTP. Great for MultiSite networks. – The Genesis Theme Framework is Required.
It will not make you a cup of joe. Sorry =(.
Latest version: Download Genesis Favicon Uploader v.1.1b [zip]
- Upload the entire ‘genesis-favicon-uploader’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘Favicon Uploader’ tab under the genesis menu.
- Upload your favicon.ico!
Q. What file type does this support?
A. Currently only supports .ico files but already working on an update that will accept .png.
- Initial Beta Release
- Fixed: File check message shows you uploaded a favicon on activation before uploading.
- Fixed: An issue with the way the the file type was detected. In some cases depending on hosted server the string would be broken before reaching the file extension.
- Added: Additonal error messages.
- Fixed: Wrong plugin uri.
- Fixed: Undefined errors.